Browsing olioguglielmi.it website involves sending cookies and similar tools to the user’s terminal.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user.
They are subdivided into technical cookies (used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or as strictly necessary to the provider of an explicitly requested information society service) or profiling (aimed at creating related profiles to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of navigation).
During navigation, the user may receive on his terminal cookies that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called “third-party” cookies), set directly by the operators of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the methods defined by these.
What are the similar tools for which the same regulation applies for cookies
These are tools (such as pixels, web beacons, web bugs, clear GIFs or others) that allow the identification of the user or the terminal and that have therefore been included in the provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014.
Types of cookies used by this site
The Site uses technical cookies, as well as third-party analytics cookies and similar third-party profiling cookies and tools.
The site uses technical cookies, with respect to which, pursuant to art. 122 of the Privacy Code and the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014, no consent is required from the interested party.
Through the site are installed some third-party non-technical cookies, which are activated by clicking on the “Accept Cookies” button on the banner that the user sees when accessing the website.
The individual cookies of third parties are reported in detail, as well as links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies.
The Site uses Google Analytics for analysis purposes.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the information available here https: // developers .google.com / analytics / devguides / collection / analyticsjs / cookie-usage
At the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en there is the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics.
Notwithstanding the foregoing in relation to the technical cookies necessary for navigation, the user may delete the other cookies through the functionalities indicated in this statement, in the part in which the cookies used are listed or directly through their browser.
Please note that each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
With regard to users browsing from mobile, it is specified that the system configurations to exclude the storage of cookies or to delete them vary depending on the brand and / or model of the device used and it is therefore necessary to consult the indications provided by the manufacturer.
To get information about the cookies stored on your terminal and disable them individually, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com / en / le-your- choices.
Rights of the party
The interested party can assert at any time, without formalities, by contacting the data controller, also by sending an email to the address email@example.com, the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196, which is reported below.
Art. 7 D. Lgs. 196/2003
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- a) of the origin of personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; / li>
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in subparagraphs a) and b) have been made known, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;